These Bliss Balls are a scrumptious protein filled snack that are great in the lunchbox for morning tea or DH’s midnight snack
preparation time: 45 minutes cook time: – yields: 70 Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 Tsp Chilli powder
- ¾ cup coconut flakes
- 1 Tsp Himalayan Salt
- 2 cups dates pitted
- ¾ cup cacao
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp Chia gel (4 Tbsp water and 1 ½ Tbsp Chia)
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- In a food processor add the nuts, chilli powder, salt and coconut and blend until fine.
- Add the dates and pulse on high until well combined
- Add the cacao powder, coconut oil and Chia Gel and blend in dough mode for 15 seconds or until a dough forms.
- Using a teaspoon form small balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate and enjoy